Lavender Mint- With notes of lavender and peppermint, December’s candle will calm and energize the mind. This scent is fresh and ￼ invigorating.
Hand-poured into an up-cycled clear/green glass using upcycled pillar candles (paraffin wax)
8 ounces with a 8-12 hour burn time
Glass dimensions: 4" diameter 6" height
- Essential Oils
- Lavender flowers
- Upcycled pillar candles (paraffin wax)
- Concentrated Candle Dye
- Lead-free Cotton wick
- and of course a little love :)
Candle Safety Instructions:
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
2. Never use water to extinguish a candle; this is extremely dangerous as it can cause excess heat and steam, which may cause the container/glass to explode.
3. Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed to 7mm (1/4 inch) during use and each time candle is relit.
4. Never move a burning candle. Ensure candle is extinguished, wax is solid and jar is cold before handling.
5. Candle tins may become hot. Burn candle on an appropriate flat heat-resistant surface.
6. Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window, air duct or fan.
7. Keep away from children, pets and flammable materials.
8. Do not use lid to extinguish candle.
9. Don't burn a candle all the way down. Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container.
top of page
bottom of page